3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Small intimate tour sizes - so we can craft a personalized itinerary
Visit 2 Wineries during this relaxing and fun tour.
Friendly, experienced, personable, and knowledgeable guides - the best in the area!
An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
3 hours from pick-up to drop-off
Rain or Shine, We Wine!
Gratuity to the guide (18-20% is customary)
Tasting Fees at each winery, if any
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Paso Robles, CA., Hotels, RV Parks, and many vacation rentals within city limits or, at the Paso Robles Train Station.
If you do not have a hotel location, we will meet you in front of the Train Station at 740 Pine Street. Free Parking is available on Pine St. between 6th and 8th Streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Wine Wrangler
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Paso Robles Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Paso Robles Wine Tasting Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPaso RoblesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaDistillery Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - San Luis ObispoBus Tours - San Luis ObispoWine Tastings - San Luis ObispoDistillery Tours - San Luis ObispoHalf-day Tours - San Luis ObispoFood Tours - Pismo BeachBus Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachDistillery Tours - Pismo BeachHalf-day Tours - Pismo BeachCategory