Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine culture and cuisine with a foodie walk in the historic center
- Ten tastings of local delicacies, wines, and beers at restaurants and shops
- A local guide for insights into the city’s history and culinary scene
- Tour with a small group for a more relaxed pace and personal attention
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early outside of Turan Cafe (not Turreno) in a group of stores just past the intersection of Via Calderini and to the right of the Fontana Maggiore if you are looking directly at the Cathedral.
The tour ends very near to the starting point in Piazza della Repubblica/Corso Vannucci and just a few minutes walk to Piazza Italia, the bus station (Piazza Partigiani), the Pincetto mini metro station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian options are available
- Not recommended for vegan or gluten free travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Via Del Vino Food & Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff