Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early outside of Turan Cafe (not Turreno) in a group of stores just past the intersection of Via Calderini and to the right of the Fontana Maggiore if you are looking directly at the Cathedral.
The tour ends very near to the starting point in Piazza della Repubblica/Corso Vannucci and just a few minutes walk to Piazza Italia, the bus station (Piazza Partigiani), the Pincetto mini metro station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian options are available
- Not recommended for vegan or gluten free travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Via Del Vino Food & Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Taste Perugia Food Tour Led by Local.