1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Independent travelers in Pisa can make use of a 3-hour bike rental to explore the city at their own pace. Pick up your bicycle at the conveniently located Pisa Centrale railway station. Then use a smartphone app to guide you along the route. You’ll learn about more than the Leaning Tower of Pisa, with information provided about points of interest as well as special discounts.
- Self-guided bike tour of Pisa allows for independent travel at your own pace
- Spend 2–3 hours exploring the historic town and see its renowned landmarks
- Use a smartphone app to guide your private party along the riverside and more
- Learn where to find tasty food, free beverages, and special discounts
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
App + 1 Phone Holder
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Pietro Mascagni, 13 , Via Pietro Mascagni, 13, 56125 Pisa PI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smile & Ride
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa Bike Tour : Beyond the Leaning Tower ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa Bike Tour : Beyond the Leaning Tower ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa Bike Tour : Beyond the Leaning Tower ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa Bike Tour : Beyond the Leaning Tower
90 to 180 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPisaAudio Guides - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - LivornoMountain Bike Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoAudio Guides - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory