1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of Italy’s most famous landmarks, so it’s no surprise that queues can be long. This 1-hour skip-the-line tour ensures you don’t waste any time, with a guided walking tour of the magnificent Piazza dei Miracoli, followed by priority access to climb the Leaning Tower.
- 1-hour skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa small-group tour
- Avoid the queues with skip-the-line entrance to the Tower of Pisa
- Admire landmarks such as the Duomo, Baptistery and Camposanto in Piazza dei Miracoli
- Climb to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and enjoy spectacular views over the city.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za Daniele Manin, 6, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation (up to 24 hours before the start time) if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimun numbers apply for the language. If there are not enough passenger asking for the same language the tour could be bilingual (English-Italian)
- Please note: the Cathedral in closed on Sunday mornings (it will open at 2pm)
- Admission is free only for disabled visitors with their helper, upon presentation of suitable certification to the cashier.
- For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year as well as infants are not permitted to enter.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age.
- Hand bags/bags/luggage must be left at the cloakroom before the visit and picked up at the end of the visit.
- The visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders.
- The floor is uneven and slippery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toscana Guide Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa Guided Small-Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa Guided Small-Group Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa Guided Small-Group Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa Guided Small-Group Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Best way to do the climb and was worth the number of steps for that view and then left to visit the Duomo sat your leisure" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPisaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory