- Half-day Chianti wine-tasting tour from Pisa
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Absorb the lush scenery of the Tuscan countryside
- Visit a lovely winery, including an organic family-run estate
- Learn about wine production methods on a vineyard and cellar tour
- Taste different local varietals including the famous Chianti
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please contact us in order to know if your hotel is covered by pick up. If not, meeting point is scheduled Pisa Centrale Train Station, Piazza della Stazione
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms