- Drive a 4x4 buggy deep into the Riviera Maya woods
- Enjoy a swim and snorkeling break at a cenote
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure
- Snacks, drinks and transport from Playa del Carmen hotels included
Departure & Return
You can find us easily on Google Map under the name Jungle Buggy Tour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Drivers must be 18 years old
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- This tour is not suitable for people with back problems, serious heart conditions, pregnant women, or for people who are over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, swimsuit, insect repellent and closed shoes
- The price displayed is per person in a shared buggy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- An extra will be applied for a single rider to ride a buggy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY JungleBuggyTour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Chris can provide life jackets if needed, just let him know at the ranch before you leave." See review
- "You can bring a bandana or purchase one at the Ranch for a reasonable price." See review
- "I would recommend to wear something that covers your whole body because the trail can get pretty dusty!" See review