7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tip for guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you where you prefer! Contact us about all you would like to change. The programs that are shown are only some of our suggestion, but all our journeys can be changed, trips could be completely based around your interests and schedule—they could be one-of-a-kind experiences that are as unique as you are.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Master Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during GREAT MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje – Njeguši – Kotor – Budva - Bečići - Saint Stefan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during GREAT MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje – Njeguši – Kotor – Budva - Bečići - Saint Stefan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GREAT MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje – Njeguši – Kotor – Budva - Bečići - Saint Stefan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
GREAT MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje – Njeguši – Kotor – Budva - Bečići - Saint Stefan
7 to 9 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikFull-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory