- A skip-the-line, archaeologist-led tour of the ruins of Pompeii
- Learn how a devastating eruption buried the city in 79 AD
- Beat standard wait times with skip-the-line admission tickets
- Get detailed insight and explanations from an archaeologist
Departure & Return
Porta Marina Superiore, the main entrance of Pompeii ruins close to the Circumvesuviana train station "Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri" and in front of the Hortus Bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff