6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation by private Vehicle - Pompeii archeological site
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your Naples accommodations, cruise port, or train station and pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pompeii and The Mount Vesuvius Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pompeii and The Mount Vesuvius Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Pompeii and The Mount Vesuvius Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pompeii and The Mount Vesuvius Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pompeii and The Mount Vesuvius Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 day 6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoBus Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCategory