Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Piazza Esedra, near to the Suisse Bar / Restaurant. The guide will have a sign with the name "Eliana Sandretti" written to be recognized.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Participation allowed to most travelers.
- In case of the storm you can choose between another date or a full refund
- Admission is not included in the tour. The price of the entrance ticket to Pompeii is 16 euros per person + 2 euros commission or online presale. If you don't buy your ticket online, you will have the skip the line to buy your ticket in the spot. The guide, on request, can buy your Tickets entrance in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour in one language, only on request the tour can be done in multiple languages (English and Italian)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ELIANA SANDRETTI
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff