- Get the most out of your Pompeii visit with an expert archaeological guide
- Skip the hassle of long wait times to enter with skip-the-line tickets
- See the ancient city's highlights on foot in just a few hours
- Enjoy the convenience of exploring the ruins with a small group
Departure & Return
The guide will wait for you at the entrance of the Coffee shop Vittoria, close to Porta Marina Inferiore entrance. Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time, in case of any delay the guide WILL NOT wait since it is a group tour and the entrance tickets are booked for that time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff