2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The UNESCO-listed Pompeii ruins are spectacular but can be a challenge to interpret. With this tour, join an archaeologist guide to delve into the history and architecture of this ancient buried city and take in the highlights of this vast site in just two hours. Zip past the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and admire the remains of theaters, temples, villas, baths, shops and restaurants, and even brothels.
- Fast-track skip-the-line tickets to enjoy more time inside the Pompeii ruins
- An archaeologist guide for insights into the site's history and architecture
- See the most important ruins inside the vast park in just hours
- A small-group tour for a more intimate experience and relaxed pace
Saved to wishlist!
Authorized Tourist Guide and assistance during the tour.
Ticket Entrance to Pompeii.
Group tour for up to 10 people.
Main attractions of Pompeii.
Archaeologist & Tour Guide.
Fees and taxes for the purchase of the entrance ticket.
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, 10/13, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Meeting point: near the Restaurant/Bar Suisse in piazza esedra.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELIANA SANDRETTI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii Small Group with an Archaeologist and Skip The Line ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii Small Group with an Archaeologist and Skip The Line ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii Small Group with an Archaeologist and Skip The Line ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii Small Group with an Archaeologist and Skip The Line
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoCategory