10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know Slovenia's Lake Bled on this full-day tour from western Croatia. With your guide in the lead, visit Bled Castle (entrance fees included( and enjoy a serene boat ride on the lake itself. Pickup and drop-off from select hotels included.
- Full-day trip to Lake Bled from western Croatia
- Entrance to Bled Castle
- Boat ride on Lake Bled
- Listen to your guide's commentary about the area's history
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Ticket to Bled Castle
"pletna" boat ride
entrance fee to St.Mary church on the Bled Lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Only selected hotels in Porec, Novigrad, Umag, Rovinj, Medulin, Pula
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- IMPORTANT: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Slovenian alpine jewel Lake Bled?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Slovenian alpine jewel Lake Bled?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Slovenian alpine jewel Lake Bled?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Slovenian alpine jewel Lake Bled?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Slovenian alpine jewel Lake Bled
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPulaRovinjPorecIstriaBus Tours - IstriaNature and Wildlife - IstriaWater Tours - IstriaHistorical Tours - IstriaFull-day Tours - IstriaBus Tours - RovinjNature and Wildlife - RovinjWater Tours - RovinjHistorical Tours - RovinjFull-day Tours - RovinjBus Tours - PiranNature and Wildlife - PiranWater Tours - PiranHistorical Tours - PiranFull-day Tours - PiranCategory