6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Italy but the summer crowds can be overwhelming. Escape the throngs with this private minicruise from Positano. Skirt the coastline to admire the picturesque villages, stop to visit the Emerald Grotto or have lunch on the beach (own expense), and drop anchor to swim and snorkel. Opt to dock in Amalfi to sightsee and shop at your own pace.
- Admire the Amalfi Coast far from the crowds with a private boat tour
- Set off from Positano; option to dock in Amalfi or stop for lunch on shore
- Swim and snorkel, snap photos of the coastline, and sunbathe on deck
- An English-speaking skipper for information and tips about the coast
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Via Regina Giovanna, 5, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Wel will meet you at Main Pier at Spiaggia Grande Positano
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Giuseppe Vanacore
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast by Boat ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast by Boat ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Coast by Boat ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast by Boat ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast by Boat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoDay Cruises - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory