- Private full-day boat tour of Capri from from Positano, Praiano, or Amalfi
- Ideal for travelers seeking a personalized and sophisticated sightseeing experience
- Admire the rock formations of of I Faraglioni and the Blue Grotto
- Visit Capri highlights such as the Gardens of Augustus or Villa San Michele
- Receive undivided attention from a private captain and crew
- Drinks, snacks, and snorkel gear are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Blue Star Info desk - Main beach Positano (opposite the restaurant CHEZ BLACK) Address: Via del Brigantino 1 84017 Positano Dates: daily
What To Expect
After boarding your 36-foot (11-meter) boat, reserved exclusively for you and your party, receive a welcome drink and watch the Amalfi Coast recede as you head towards the shimmering Bay of Naples.
Glide past the rock formations of I Faraglioni, reminiscent of the Great Ocean Road’s 12 Apostles, and then enter Capri’s renowned Blue Grotto—a sea cave that appears to glow luminescent blue inside—at your own expense.
Then, spend a few hours of free time in Capri, a suave and sophisticated island home to historic treasures such as the Gardens of Augustus and the Villa San Michele. Opt to take the chairlift to the summit of Mt. Solaro for spectacular ocean views and sample the seafood Capri is famed for. All food and activities during free time in Capri are at your own expense.
After reconvening with your captain, cruise to Punta Campanella marine park to plunge into crystal clear water replete with tropical fish. Snorkel in this protected environment before arriving back at Positano in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for traveles with sea sickness issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Star Positano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.