7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the picturesque island of Capri on this all-day excursion by private yacht. After boarding in Positano, cruise the island’s magical waters, enjoying Prosecco and a Caprese salad. Explore secret grottoes and Roman ruins, learn about the region from an informative, friendly crew, and go swimming and snorkeling with complementary gear.
- Explore one of Italy’s top coastal destinations on this boating adventure
- Spend the day relaxing and admire Capri’s magnificent grottoes and ruins
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks, and access to an informative crew
- Go swimming, snorkeling, and diving with scuba and snorkeling gear
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
The listed price does not include a Positano Capri harbour mooring fee, payable at the time of tour on the site.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
2: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
3: 80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charter & Villas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Capri Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Capri Private Boat Tour
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriSorrentoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory