- Pick up authentic pizza-making tips and tricks from a local cook
- Use ingredients gathered in the garden and the family’s sourdough yeast
- Learn how to prepare the dough from scratch, top, and bake the pizza
- Final pizza tasting paired with the farm’s own organic wine
Departure & Return
Agerola, San Lazzaro town centre, then head "Castello Lauritano": the farmhouse is approximately 300 metres before "Castello Lauritano". We offer pick up services on request (extra charged service).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We are happy to accomodate specific dietary requirements such gluten free etc: please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna degli dei
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff