1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
15 tipologie di olio extravergine tra DOP e aromatizzati
15 types of extra virgin olive oil
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We take guests from all the hotels and bed and breakfast in Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. Write your pick up area your prefer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frantoio Gargiulo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olive oil tasting in Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Olive oil tasting in Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olive oil tasting in Sorrento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olive oil tasting in Sorrento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Olive oil tasting in Sorrento
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePositanoFood Tours - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastDining Experiences - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - SorrentoCooking Classes - SorrentoDining Experiences - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoFood Tours - AmalfiCooking Classes - AmalfiDining Experiences - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiCategory