7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Feudi di San Gregorio winery on a private day trip from Positano, and enjoy lunch at the Michelin-starred Marennà restaurant. The perfect day out for diehard foodies or to celebrate a special occasion, the experience includes a tour of the winery’s vineyard and cellars before a 4-course meal where the food is paired with top-quality wine.
- Make use of a Positano hotel pickup and drop-off service for easy logistics
- Learn about winemaking techniques at the Feudi di San Gregorio winery
- Dine at the Michelin-starred Marennà in Sorbo Serpico near the wine estate
- Sip on up to four glasses of wine, each chosen to complement a different course
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
English speaking driver
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Positano.
On request we drop off travelers in a different location.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Positano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Positano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Positano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6868P17
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Positano
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiFood Tours - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory