- Evening cruise along the Amalfi Coast from Positano or Amalfi
- Cruise around the Faraglioni rocks and the Li Galli reserve on a private boat driven by your captain
- Admire Italy’s charming seaside villages at sunset
- Enjoy light drinks and snacks on board, including Prosecco
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Positano departures offer a peek at the private islands of the Li Galli marine reserve near the island of Capri. All cruises offer a pause for swimming or snorkeling before heading to the famous Faraglioni rock formations off Capri’s coast to watch a picture-perfect sunset.
As your boat cruises along, sip Prosecco and other beverages and nibble on light snacks, including some local specialties such as tarallucci (a breadstick or cookie in a twisted or circular shape). Other food, such as sandwiches and pastries, are available for purchase on board the boat. For your comfort, the boat has two bathrooms and a shower, two cabins, a sun deck, a minibar, and a stereo system. Towels and snorkeling gear are provided during the cruise as well.
After the sun dips below the horizon, your captain guides the boat back to your departure port of either Positano or Amalfi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in Italy is 16 years
- It is recommended that you bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, swimwear, etc.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with sea sickness issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Star Positano
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Amalfi Coast Sunset Cruise from Positano .
- "Plenty to eat and drink and such beautiful photos of Positano as the back drop, a great way to see Positano from the sea." See review