7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will find our staff holding a visible sign with your name immediately when you come down from the ship
- Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port, Unnamed Road, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GUATRIPS 4-20 Friendly Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pacaya Volcano Hike from Puerto Quetzal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pacaya Volcano Hike from Puerto Quetzal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Pacaya Volcano Hike from Puerto Quetzal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pacaya Volcano Hike from Puerto Quetzal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pacaya Volcano Hike from Puerto Quetzal
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsFull-day Tours - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory