- As Brijuni is a regular hunting spot for them, it is very likely you will see dolphins on this trip!
- Choose from a meat, fish or vegetarian meal and wine or soft drinks, all included in the tour price
- Learn about the local dolphins and their habits from your local guides and crew
- See an unforgettable Croatian sunset out at sea
Departure & Return
Find parking lot in harbour , we are in front of the parking paymant automat. Name of the boat VAGABUNDO.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pula boat tours-adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff