- Fantastic views as you cycle the coast of Cape Kamenjak
- Refreshments and chance to swim at the Safari Bar
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
The meeting / Starting point as optional is in the Pula town, in the city center, exactly across from the main entrance of the Arena Pula. There will be Your guide waiting with Your bikes leaning against the wall.
We will meet on the right side of the Petrol gas station, at the very beginning, immediately to the right after turning off the main road to Petrol. There will be Your guide waiting for You with Your bikes!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers can park nearby starting point
- Travelers can store their luggage during the tour
- Not recommended for travelers with no basic cycling skills
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pula Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms