Departure & Return
PARKING: After entering the camp, follow the uphill road. When you reach top of the hill you will find big gravel parking on your right. DON'T PARK THE CAR BEHIND KAYAK STATION! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zz3POlUoB44prKblLnX8Q9ETio8axtR8/view?usp=sharing
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- DISCLAIMER: Time and location of our kayak/sup tour may be the subject of change or cancellation in case of dangerous weather and sea conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jistra Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.