11 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Italy on a comprehensive 10-night tour from Rome to Tuscany, Venice, and Sorrento. During these 11 days in Italy, visit some of the country’s greatest hits, including Siena, Florence, Bologna, Naples, Capri, and UNESCO-listed Pompeii. Compare the historical sites and rich cultures of these different areas of Italy while admiring top attractions like the Florence Duomo, St. Mark’s Basilica, and the Vatican Museums. Accommodation at 3- or 4-star hotels is included.
- 10-night tour of Italy with hotel accommodation included
- Stay in the exciting cities of Rome, Florence, Venice and Sorrento
- Enjoy excursions to Assisi, Siena, Bologna, Padova, Montepulciano, Naples, Pompeii, and Capri
- Learn about top Italian attractions like St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City and Doge's Palace in Venice
- Explore Pisa on an optional excursion from Florence
- Choose from standard or superior hotel accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
10 nights of hotel accommodation
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Skip the line to the Vatican Museum
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fee to monuments or museums
Departure & Return
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Pick up from your hotel in Rome
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- When booking for 3 people, customers will receive a triple room
- Please note: During the low season (November to March) the visit to Capri Island will not take place and so you will be free to enjoy a full day in Sorrento on your own
- Please note: for peak season - August and September - Day 8 and 9 - Hotel will be in the surroundings of Sorrento
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Night Italy Tour: Rome, Florence, Venice and Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Night Italy Tour: Rome, Florence, Venice and Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Night Italy Tour: Rome, Florence, Venice and Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Piazza BarberiniPiazza VeneziaCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Keats-Shelley HouseBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Rome Via NazionaleBasilica di Sant'AgostinoChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)ZoomarineTrinità dei MontiBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Piazza di SpagnaBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)