2-Day Venice trip from Rome - private tour
- Private tour exclusively for you and your party: Skip the crowds
- Includes accommodation in Venice with breakfast
- Explore Venice's most important sites in the company of a guide who shares insights
- Slow down and fully absorb the atmosphere by spending two full days in the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup/dropoff in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Venice trip from Rome - private tour.
- "Breakfast at the hotel was just some packaged breads and crackers, so don't plan on that free meal but the accommodations were nice-the only place we stayed in Italy that had a working AC unit in the room!." See review