3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel through Italy's Campania region on a 3-day tour from Rome to Sorrento. Explore the gritty and vibrant city of Naples by motorcoach, see the UNESCO-listed city of Pompeii, drive along the Sorrentine Coast, and take a scenic boat ride to Capri's Blue Grotto (summer only). A mix of guided tours and free time provide a great introduction to this must-see part of southern Italy. Two nights of accommodation are included.
- 3-day Southern Italy tour of Naples, Pompeii, Capri, and Sorrento from Rome
- See Naples on a coach tour and visit the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii
- Cruise through the Bay of Naples to Capri and visit the island's Blue Grotto (summer only)
- Spend time at leisure in Sorrento on the Sorrento Coast before returning to Rome
- Two nights of 4-star accommodation in Sorrento included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
2 nights of 4-star hotel accommodation
Meals as per itinerary
2 dinner (dinner dress code: jacket and trousers)
1 Lunch from November to March
2 Lunch from April to October
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Viale Luigi Einaudi , Viale Luigi Einaudi, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
If you are not staying in a centrally located please, reach the meeting point at: Viale Luigi Einaudi - in front of the church "S.Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri", near the Metro A Station Repubblica and Termini Station lines A and B.