4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get an in-depth introduction to the picturesque and history-filled region of Umbria during this multi-day tour, which includes nightly four-star accommodation and breakfast. Stroll through the stunning capital city of Perugia, enjoy excursions to Spoleto, Todi, Gubbio, and Città di Castello, and sleep in the town of Assisi, birthplace of Saint Francis.
- A multi-day tour through Umbria, with hotel included
- Visit the region's most photogenic, medieval-era hilltop towns
- Enjoy comfortable vehicle transfers between locations each day
- Sample regional gastronomy during an exclusive black truffle tasting
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Black truffle tasting
Cruise at Lake Trasimeno (from 2021 March to October)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
iH Hotels Roma Cicerone , Via Cicerone, 55/c, 00193 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In the lobby at 8.15 am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Rome Via NazionaleHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Villa TorloniaBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Villa FarnesinaAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Campo de' FioriWelcome to RomeForo ItalicoChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Trajan's ColumnAntico Caffè GrecoBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Cinecittà World