- 7-day Puglia, Benevento, and Matera Tour from Rome
- Visit Southern Italy towns including Leuca, Otranto, Lecce, and Bari
- Admire the Sassi of Matera and the Trulli of Alberobello, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Enjoy a walking tour of Benevento’s Roman ruins
- Great-value tour includes accommodation, breakfast, and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5-day Puglia, Benevento, and Matera Tour from Rome.