8 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This expertly planned 7-night tour fits the very best of Italy into one week, beginning and ending in Rome. Guided activities ensure you see the essential landmarks of the Tuscany, Umbria, and Veneto regions, with free time to explore local culture at your own pace. All logistics, transport, and hotel stays are arranged, so you can leave the guidebook at home and focus on savoring Renaissance art, awe-inspiring churches, world-class wine, and mouthwatering Italian food.
- Experience Italy's famous art, culture, and food in just one week, from south to north
- Travel by coach through medieval towns, vineyards, olive groves, and great cities like Florence and Venice
- Save time at the Vatican and St. Mark's Basilica with skip-the-line guided tours
- Includes daily breakfast and several meals for a sampler of regional cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Seven nights of hotel accommodation
Transfer from Rome Airport to Rome hotel and vice-versa
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Till March 31st pick up will be from Hotel Diana
From April 2022 pick up will be from Hotel St. Martin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this escorted tour operates in English (monolingual from April to October), Spanish (bilingual), Portuguese (bilingual) and French (bilingual)
- In Rome overnight stay at the hotel Diana Roof Garden (4-star) or similar
- From April 2022 overnight stay in Rome will be at the hotel St. Martin (4-star) or similar
- In Florence overnight Hotel Raffaello (4-star) or similar
- In Venice overnight at Hotel Delfino in Venice Mestre (4-star) or similar
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From April 2019 the meal plan will change: second night in Venice at your pace, in Montepulciano a tasty traditional lunch is included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8- Days Best of Italy Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during 8- Days Best of Italy Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You are in for a time of your life, so let the good times roll." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
8- Days Best of Italy Trip from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Euroma2 Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere Tours & TicketsSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma) Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati) Tours & TicketsVia Margutta Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle Tours & TicketsRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini) Tours & TicketsVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Bocca della Verità Tours & TicketsDomus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini) Tours & TicketsAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane) Tours & TicketsAncient Rome Tours & TicketsAventine Hill (Aventino) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Prassede Tours & TicketsHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali) Tours & TicketsOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci) Tours & Tickets