- See iconic Roman attractions in one day on a private tour
- Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican City, and more
- Priority access entrance tickets and lunch are included
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a speedy and personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS, RAIL STATIONS, AND THE PORT!
"CIVITAVECCHIA OPTION: SHOREX" Includes port transfers.
Your accommodation is not booked yet: no worries, you will book it later and amend the reservation.
If your hotel/B&B/Apartment is **not in central Rome** ( a radius of about 7 km from the Pantheon ), let us know its location, and we will communicate the supplement for the extra distance.
Kindly, on your booking, enter the information regarding your pick up/drop off location.
When possible, add to your booking a mobile phone (if possible with a WhatsApp connection) and use for your booking an email address you can check frequently.
**If you do not receive further messages, default pick up time is confirmed**
It is a Private Tour and is customizable!
Make sure you booked the right package option. There are five and have different car options:
- "All Rome in one Day WOW TOUR" with pick up and drop off in central Rome and intermediate transfers ( car is not at disposal while you are visiting ancient Rome area and the Vatican )
- "Civitavecchia option: Shorex" with pick up and drop off at Civitavecchia Port at the Dock of your Ship."
- "Premium option: Full Day Car" with 8 hrs Luxury Car at Disposal
If your package is the Civitavecchia option (Shore Excursion from the port), kindly share with us flight details or the Ship's name with embarkation and disembark time.
THE 3 OPTIONS DIFFER ONLY IN THE LOCATION PICK UP OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CAR (TRANSFERS OR FULL DAY AT DISPOSAL). ALL THE OTHER SERVICES ARE IDENTICAL FOR ALL THE 3 OPTIONS!
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We would like to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Please also note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and/or carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This requires about one hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- SUNDAY SPECIAL: Due to the high request of the Wow Tour, we designed a Sunday experience. With your guide, you will explore the glorious Capitoline Museums, looking onto the famous Capitoline Hill, a museum itself. On its top, you enjoy spectacular views over the Forum!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RGV Incoming Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included.