10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the bustle of Rome to visit the beautiful hilltop villages of Umbria on a full-day tour. Head to the home of mythical St Francis of Assisi, where you can admire Renaissance masterpieces at his namesake basilica, stroll the colorful cobblestone streets and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. In Orvieto, don’t miss the majestic Gothic cathedral, one of the finest examples of its kind. Travel in a luxury, air-conditioned minivan and enjoy personalized attention from your guide throughout the day.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
tour guide 2 hours
Assistant for the whole trip
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Full Day Tour from Rome
12 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)La PietàVia Cola di RienzoPiazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)TrasteverePiazza del CampidoglioCase Romane del CelioSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)