10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape Rome for the day to explore the rich history and beautiful rolling hills of Umbria. Visit the World Heritage-listed village of Assisi, home to the legendary figure of Saint Francis. Stroll the narrow hilltop streets, step inside the basilicas of Saint Francis and Santa Maria degli Angeli and taste Umbrian cuisine at a local restaurant. In Orvieto, tour the town’s magnificent Gothic cathedral and soak up the charming ambiance. Throughout the day, enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome)
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with two adults
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements field when you book
- Dress code is smart casual
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Assisi and Orvieto Day Trip from Rome
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Silvano Toti Globe TheatrePiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Ponza Island Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Piazza Farnese Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Trastevere