Departure & Return
For the tour of Ancient Rome, travelers meet their guide in front of the shop with the sign "Azienda Tessile Romana". Stay there and the guide will find you.
For the tour of Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere, travelers meet their guide at the Turtle Fountain located on Piazza Mattei. Stay next to the fountain and the guide will find you.
For the tour of Squares and Fountains, travelers meet their guide in Piazza Farnese. Stay in the middle of the square and the guide will find you.
The tour of Ancient Rome ends at the Colosseum.
The tour of Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere ends in Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere.
The tour of Squares and Fountains ends at the Trevi Fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This private tour operates rain or shine
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turtle Tour Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms