Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This is a great option for time-tight travelers who’d like to see as many of Rome’s top sights in a day as possible. A top perk of the tour is that you’re guaranteed to skip the long lines at each attraction. Highlights include visiting the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Parliament Building, the Pantheon, the Vatican, and the Sistine Chapel.
- Avoid long lines with skip-the-line entry to top Rome attractions
- Save time and see many top sites in a day, including the Vatican
- Enjoy commentary from a professional art historian guide
- A walking tour takes you to places inaccessible by car or bus
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vatican Private Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Vatican & Ancient Rome Tour with Sistine Chapel Colosseum & Forums?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Vatican & Ancient Rome Tour with Sistine Chapel Colosseum & Forums?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Vatican & Ancient Rome Tour with Sistine Chapel Colosseum & Forums?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 109626P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Gladiator MuseumBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Trajan's ColumnEuroma2Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Villa FarnesinaGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Case Romane del CelioSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Welcome to RomeTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Rome Via Nazionale