- Private or small-group tour of Colosseum and Roman Forum for families and children
- Visit two of the most important sights of ancient Rome with an entertaining and kid-oriented guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Colosseum to avoid long waits at the entrance
- Get lots of personalized attention from your tour guide
Departure & Return
Meet us outside COLOSSEO METRO STATION ground level exit (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument). Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it. If you are coming by taxi: taxi drivers will leave you at the upper level, just go downstairs and reach the subway exit.
What To Expect
Choose from a private or small-group tour and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum, the enormous amphitheater in the historic center of Rome. Hear stories about the bloody gladiator games once fought there, including some against ferocious animals, as gladiators fought for a chance at their freedom.
Walk next to the Roman Forum nearby to stroll the ancient cobblestone streets and learn about the life of the early Romans. See the ruins of ancient temples and political buildings, as well as the Emperor's Palace and the Arch of Titus.
Take a tour that's fun for the whole family, during which the guide explains history in an interesting and exciting way that makes learning more fun than being inside a busy and packed museum. Visit the attractions again the day after your tour if you like, since the tickets are valid for two days.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is recommended to kids aged 6 and over
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Kick scooters are not allowed in the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is also a bathroom after you enter the Colosseum, good idea to stop there first (the line was long but it moved fast), especially if touring with kids." See review
- "Plus, just to skip the lines and not have to wait was worth the price." See review
- "Highly recommend with kids , it was the only tour we took that they talked about afterwards!" See review