12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nestled in the pretty Bay of Naples, Capri Island boasts some of Italy’s most beautiful natural treasures—but its remote location makes access from Rome a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Rome hotel and reach Capri Island with ease by rapid hydrofoil. With all your transportation covered and entry fees included, take in top sites of interest including the Gardens of Augustus and the Blue Grotto.
- Reach the island of Capri with ease from Rome in one day
- Explore top attractions like the Gardens of Augustus and the Blue Grotto
- All your transportation needs are met on this comprehensive full-day tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Rome hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Transfer Rome/Naples and back with air-conditioned vehicle and professional English-speaking Driver
Dedicated Expert Local Tour Guide fulltime from Naples Port in Capri and back
Round-trip shared hydrofoil Tickets
Transport Tickets for shared/public minibus and/or boats in Capri
Entrance Tickets to Blue Grotto
Funicolar, other admissions fee not included in What's Included section
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Blue Grotto important notice: shared small rowboats stay inside the Blue Grotto for about five minutes. Entrance line depends on the season. In rare cases, of very bad weather and sea conditions entrances to Blue Grotto could be cancelled, from official management, in this case, outside our control, you will spend the time in Anacapri to visit to the historic centre with panoramic views with your tour guide. No refund is due
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri Island and Blue Grotto Fullday from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri Island and Blue Grotto Fullday from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri Island and Blue Grotto Fullday from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Capri Island and Blue Grotto Fullday from Rome
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoWater Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaWater Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiWater Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Trajan's ColumnCastel GandolfoFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Parco del Colle OppioChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)TrastevereProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)