Colosseum Arena at Dusk
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
One of the world’s most-visited landmarks, the Colosseum is a must during any trip to Rome. On this tour, save hours that otherwise would have been spent waiting in line and head straight to the entrance. With your guide, you’ll explore the Colosseum inside and out, will follow in the footsteps of gladiators, and can even discover areas that are typically off-limits to the public.
- Skip-the-line access saves you hours of waiting time
- Hear stories about the Colosseum’s history from your guide
- Included audio headsets mean you won’t miss a word of the tour
- See areas of the landmark that many visitors miss
Professional English Speaking guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed to skip the lines
Headsets to hear your guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Ancient Rome access
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia della Polveriera, 8, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, depending on the monument's availability and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 15 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colosseum Arena at Dusk ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colosseum Arena at Dusk ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Colosseum Arena at Dusk ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colosseum Arena at Dusk ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Colosseum Arena at Dusk ?
This activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Colosseum Arena at Dusk .
See all safety measures taken by Colosseum Arena at Dusk .
- "The tour was very enlightening although with only an hour or so in duration could be cheaper!" See review
Product code: 21985P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoCategory
Villa CelimontanaCaelian Hill (Celio)TestaccioHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Piazza della RepubblicaSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Basilica di Santa PrassedePiazza BarberiniPorta MaggioreSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)