11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius on a private full-day tour from Rome. Avoid the crowds and long journey time of public buses and relax in comfortable private transportation. Breeze past the ticket line at Pompeii and dive straight into your 2-hour private tour. Next, bypass the long entrance line again at Mount Vesuvius before your a group tour. After your day of adventure, unwind during your private return journey.
- Relax in private round trip transportation from Rome
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Skip the long ticket lines at both attractions
- Spend a day away from the busy city
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide Private in Pompeii
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Tickets in Pompeii and Mt Vesuvios
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your location in Rome. Let us know the name of your hotel or address please
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- civitavecchia port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Rome Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvios?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvios?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvios
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake Bracciano4WD Tours - Lake BraccianoSporting Events - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoExtreme - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake Bolsena4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - Assisi4WD Tours - AssisiSporting Events - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiExtreme - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della VallePortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Basilica di Santa PrassedeBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Villa FarnesinaArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)