- Art-historian guide leads you through the Vatican Museums
- Family-friendly tour for all ages
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer
- Commentary aimed toward children keeps them engaged
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour is tailored for 6 + years old kids. Younger kids are welcome to join of course but keep in mind that they may be not fully engaged.
- Near public transportation
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- Most travelers can participate
- The customer has to bring their own mask
- Social distancing has to be maintained
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Family Friendly Semi-Private Vatican Tour including Sistine Chapel & Saint Peter.
- "I would highly recommend this tour for families with children." See review