3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
• Official tour guide
• Admission fees to Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill
• Fast-track entrance
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Arch of Constantine , Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
We are with ''White flag'' near Arch of Constantine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Rome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fast Track Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Semi-private tour with Arena Floor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fast Track Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Semi-private tour with Arena Floor?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Fast Track Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Semi-private tour with Arena Floor?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fast Track Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Semi-private tour with Arena Floor?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fast Track Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill Semi-private tour with Arena Floor
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Quartiere CoppedèPiazza NavonaPiazza del PopoloAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)La PietàMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Domus AugustanaVia GiuliaSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)