7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With so much to see in Rome, a fast-moving and flexible Segway is the perfect way to make the most of your time while saving your feet from fatigue. Learn to ride one of the fun self-balancing scooters in a traffic-free zone, and set off with a private guide for a full day of exploring the Eternal City’s iconic monuments, ancient ruins and hidden gems. Your guide will customize the route and itinerary based on your interests and preferred pace. Midday, savor an authentic taste of Rome at a hand-picked local restaurant.
- Private full-day Segway tour of Rome
- Easily climb Rome's many hills and cover more distance than walking, while avoiding fatigue
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes lunch at an authentic Roman restaurant
- Tour during day or night for a unique perspective on the Eternal City
- Private guide for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Waterproof coat in case of rain
Segway how to lesson - how to ride + safety
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min age: 16. teenagers must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight: minimum 88 pounds (40 kilos), maximum 264 pounds (120 kilos).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome (ex segiteasy)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7604P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - AssisiSegway Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza di San CosimatoMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Piazza Farnese Piazza del CampidoglioVia MarguttaBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Porta MaggioreChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)