5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
On this VIP, half-day gastronomy tour, you’ll head to picturesque Frascati—a city tucked into the hills of the Castelli Romani—for a wine tasting and gourmet lunch. Enjoy over 20 traditional Roman dishes, from vegetables to fresh pastas, paired with four local labels. Tours include transfers from your Rome hotel in a WIFI-equipped Mercedes Benz vehicle.
- A luxury wine tasting in Frascati with lunch and transfers from Rome
- Discover one of Italy’s most picturesque wine-producing regions, just outside the capital
- Enjoy over 20 Roman dishes and four wines at a local vineyard
- Travel comfortably in a Mercedes Benz from Rome, with stunning countryside views
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private Mercedes Benz vehicle provided with wi fi and bottled water on board.
English/German/Italian speaking driver
Extras and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your pick up address when booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ITALIANLIFE TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lunch and Wine Tasting in the Roman countryside?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lunch and Wine Tasting in the Roman countryside?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lunch and Wine Tasting in the Roman countryside?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lunch and Wine Tasting in the Roman countryside
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiCategory
Castel Gandolfo Tours & TicketsPiazza del Campidoglio Tours & TicketsArch of Titus (Arco di Tito) Tours & TicketsMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsTiber River (Fiume Tevere) Tours & TicketsVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace) Tours & TicketsForum Boarium (Foro Boario) Tours & TicketsGladiator Museum Tours & TicketsRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsVilla Medici Tours & TicketsParco del Colle Oppio Tours & TicketsCaelian Hill (Celio) Tours & TicketsPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino) Tours & TicketsVia Sacra Tours & TicketsPiazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura) Tours & TicketsChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi) Tours & TicketsOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi) Tours & Tickets