10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Escape the hustle and bustle of Rome for a day, and indulge in a luxurious trip to Tuscany, when you book this private tour. Meet your guide directly at your accommodation, and travel through the scenery in a Wi-Fi-equipped Mercedes. Your first destination is the Montepulciano wine region. Visit a celebrated local winery, go for a tour of its cellars, and then taste numerous different bottles, alongside an array of snacks. Then, head for lunch in the town of Montepulciano (own expense) before continuing onward to Pienza.
- A private tour makes for a comfortable and personal way to explore
- Round-trip transit from Rome via Wi-Fi-equipped Mercedes
- Discover the Montepulciano wine region, and visit medieval Pienza
- Go for a tour at a celebrated winery, and enjoy a generous tasting
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Hotel or tourist port of call, pickup and drop-off
Wine tasting and winery tour
A private English assistant to accompany you during the tour. However, it is only available on specific request.
Tickets to visit paid places and buy souvenirs
Lunch at our expense and alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests ath their place of stay in Rome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- While booking, we kindly ask you to provide your telephone number with the international code
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ITALIANLIFE TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montepulciano Noble Wines tour in Tuscany from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montepulciano Noble Wines tour in Tuscany from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montepulciano Noble Wines tour in Tuscany from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A bit expensive, and no tour guide for the hill-top towns included with the tour." See review
Product code: 32639P24
Compare Similar Experiences
Montepulciano Noble Wines tour in Tuscany from Rome
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereTrastevereCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Parco del Colle OppioVilla MediciRome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Campo de' FioriAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)