8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Civita di Bagnoregio and then cross from Lazio into the region of Umbria to visit Orvieto on this private day trip from Rome. Enjoy the scenery of the Italian countryside during the drive by private vehicle to these two Etruscan towns, where you’ll admire their historical sites, including the Gothic Orvieto Cathedral.
- Private day trip to Civita di Bagnoregio and Orvieto from Rome
- Take in the scenery of Lazio and Umbria
- Discover Etruscan history and see medieval landmarks likeOrvieto Cathedral
- Enjoy the comfort of traveling by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private Mercedes Vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
Car at disposal 8 hours
Wifi on board
Food and drinks
Airport/Port pickup drop off
Entrance Fees for Museums/Cathedral
Professional Guide Licensed
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL IN ROME
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Baby seats available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIM LIMO ROME ITALY NCC BOOKING
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: Private Full Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: Private Full Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: Private Full Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: Private Full Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: Private Full Day Trip from Rome
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaPiazza della Bocca della VeritàSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Domus AugustanaEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Largo di Torre ArgentinaLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Foro ItalicoQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Via MarguttaChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Ancient RomeBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Cinecittà World