10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private day tour of the Umbria region with multiple stops in Orvieto and Bagnoregio. Traveling with your dedicated guide and included round-trip transportation, you'll have no need for a rental car or worrying about directions. Learn about the ancient Etruscan history of Orvieto and the Middle Ages-era Bagnoregio. Complete your tour with an antipasto and wine tasting featuring regional delicacies.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Rome
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned Mercedes van
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Insightful commentary from a guide on the local history and culture
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
air-conditioned minivan Mercedes
Expert english- speaking driver
access to Bagnoregio
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick up at your accomodation in Rome.
For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- any activities at orvieto is arrangeable on request and payble before starting
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto&Civita di Bagnoregio private day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto&Civita di Bagnoregio private day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto&Civita di Bagnoregio private day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto&Civita di Bagnoregio private day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I was really worried that since it's quite a long trip from Rome, I'd be a bit bored, but both the stunning countryside and the impeccable explanations and overall company of Khan made every minute worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto&Civita di Bagnoregio private day-trip from Rome
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rome Via del CorsoPalazzo AltempsPiazza del PopoloTestaccioTrinità dei MontiDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Welcome to RomeBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Ponte SistoBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)