Passion of Christ Private Walking Tour in Rome
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Early Christian history enthusiasts will enjoy this tour of relics from the life of Christ. Visits include the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore to view wood believed to be from Jesus’ manger; Santa Prassede, home to a fragment of the pillar on which Christ is said to have been flogged; and the Basilica of Santa Croce, containing what may be pieces of the cross and a nail from the Crucifixion. You can also walk up the Holy Stairs Jesus once descended.
- See some of the most precious early Christian relics in Rome
- Learn more about the life and death of Jesus Christ from your guide
- Visit Rome's impressive cathedral: the Basilica of Saint John Lateran
- View relics from Christ's Passion brought directly from Jerusalem
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dell'Esquilino, 31, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eternal City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11895P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza BarberiniWelcome to RomeTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Piazza del CampidoglioRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Ponte SistoTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)TrastevereAventine Hill (Aventino)