- Evening walking and eating tour of Rome's Prati district
- Sample various edible Roman delights
- Hang out in Prati, a neighborhood relatively free of tourists, and experience Rome like a real Roman
- Eat everything from pizza to cheese to cured meats
- Small group tour limited to just 13 people, ensuring lots of personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is outside La Nicchia Cafè Located on Via Cipro 4 L. The guide will be waiting for you outside. The closest underground station is called Cipro Metro, which is a 1 minute walk from the meeting point.
The tour ends at the restaurant Al Giardino del Gatto e la Volpe, located on via Buccari. ( 5 minutes from the Ottaviano underground station. The nearest taxi stand is a few minutes walk. St Peter’s square is 10 minute walk)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special substitutions offered for those with dietary restrictions including Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free and lactose-intolerant. Please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking
- The minimum age for this tour is 3 years old.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY HJF food tours - The Roman Food tour SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rome Food Tour by Sunset around Prati District.