3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For those who have already seen Rome’s top attractions or want to discover a different side of the city, this private 2-hour tour will take you away from the tourist trail. With a local guide and a tailor-made itinerary, explore atmospheric districts such as Little London or Monti, admire little-known architectural gems, or get insider tips on Rome’s best shops, parks, and restaurants.
- 2-hour private Rome off-the-beaten-track city tour
- Enjoy a custom-made itinerary, tailored to your interests
- Explore atmospheric Rome neighborhoods such as Little London and Monti
- See little-known sights, browse the shops, or find out where locals go to relax
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Trained local guide
Private Tour - Only your travel party & your guide
Make on-the-spot changes to the tour
Local tips & recommendations
Slice of delicious Pizza
The best gelato or espresso in of Campo di Fiori and Rome
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Rome: Highlights & Hidden Gems PRIVATE Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Rome: Highlights & Hidden Gems PRIVATE Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Rome: Highlights & Hidden Gems PRIVATE Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Rome: Highlights & Hidden Gems PRIVATE Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPonza Island Piazza della Bocca della VeritàGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Rome Via NazionaleRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Trajan's ColumnBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)ZoomarineRome Via del CorsoHard Rock Cafe Rome Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Basilica di Santa PrassedePiazza Trilussa