11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast in one day from Rome with this private tour that saves hours with pickup from your hotel and transportation directly to the archaeological site and coastal villages. Enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii that includes skip-the-line tickets to take in the highlights in just hours. Marvel at views from the Amalfi Coast road and stop to sightsee, shop, and dine in Amalfi and Positano.
- Time-saving transportation to see both Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
- Learn about the history and architecture of Pompeii with a guided tour
- Take in the most famous villages on the Amalfi Coast
- A private tour so you set the pace and itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at the hotel lobby or outside the apartment at 7.30am. Please make sure to inform us about the address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orange tours and trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii Ruins & Amalfi Coast with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii Ruins & Amalfi Coast with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii Ruins & Amalfi Coast with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii Ruins & Amalfi Coast with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii Ruins & Amalfi Coast with Hotel Pickup
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Castel GandolfoTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Piazza del CampidoglioAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Parco del Colle OppioCampo de' FioriNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Ponte SistoPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)